
Corbin at his class Easter egg hunt! Luckily Daddy was able to come because they started early and I missed it! I was so upset!
Thanks Jase for taking all the pictures! :)


Corbin with the "big truck" he picked out at the store! Corbin LOVES trucks lately and is constantly looking for them on the road!

Jason is so proud of the shirt he got for Grayson! It says "newbie!" Hehe I love that baby double chin! :)

Lately Corbin has really been into music! He sings a lot! He has been singing "Rain, Rain, Go away!" :) He loves singing "wheels on the bus" and the theme song from Dinosaur Train! He can sing part of the ABC's. He loves saying prayers before bed too and names EVERYONE in our immediate and extended families! Its so cute! :) I love the way he folds his hands! Precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment