Thursday, April 22, 2010

walk away and flip video:)


Update- 4/25/10 "OhguwayZiaja" watching a movie yesterday. Our son calls himself "OhguwayZiaja" all the time! He doesn't just say "Ohguway" he has to add "OhguwayZiaja!" I told my parents and sisters about how Corbin calls himself "ohguwayZiaja" and they think its hilarious! I had all my siblings and parents call me yesterday asking how "OhguwayZiaja was !" I still wonder what goes on in his mind that he thought "Ohguway" was anywhere close to CORBIN! We were at Target yesterday getting more socks and he was like "OhguwayZiaja's socks!"


Corbin has had quite the 'tude lately! He has started to say "walk away" (with an attitude) to Jason and I if he doesn't want us to be helping him. I kept telling him that isn't nice to say. So the other day I finally asked his teacher at school if he had learned that there. She said that they have "given the children the words when they are uncomfortable or being bothered by someone in their class." I just don't like how he does it with such an attitude! :( Oh well I will have to keep telling him that we only say that when we are being bothered or are hurt!

Jason and I decided to buy a Flipvideo camera to have a camera on hand at all times to be able to take video of the boys all the time. Our other video camera wasn't charged all the time and we hadn't been using it. and got it the other day! It is great! :) Its about the size of a small camera and it is great and portable! I will have to experiment and upload some video on here!

In other news I can announce now, I hope Jessica and Ryan don't care- but Corbin and Grayson are going to have another niece or nephew on/or around November 3rd! Jason's younger sister is having her first child! :) She is in her second year of medical school. She is a brave lady to have a baby while in medical school!

No comments: