Update: Grayson is doing pretty well with the cereal He likes rice cereal with apples! :) Corbin also did something really funny when I was going out to get my friend a present for a lingerie shower. We were headed over to Jason's Dad's house so they could watch the boys while I got Kathleen a present On the way there Corbin dropped his car in his new car seats cup holder and he said "oh shit!" very nonchalantly! Jason and I couldn't help but crack up! I know, I know bad parents! We did tell him that he shouldn't say that. Oh two year olds! :) Jason's dad told me he did something similar when Jason was younger and Jason's dad had road rage and Jason repeated his choice of words! We need to REALLY filter what we say around that boy! :)
Oh yes and if you didn't know Corbin apparently is translated to "Ohguway" in African, or at least Corbin thinks so! He calls himself Ohugway! Today we were at Target and I was getting him some shoes and he was like "Oh Ohguway's shoes!" Hehe Oh man hes cute! :) So excited because Jason ordered us a FLIP camcorder because I am sick of lugging around our camera and we can't take it out with us. So now I can just stick the Flip camera in my purse and take videos of our sweet boys whenever we want! We were getting to the point where we are just taking pictures because the video camera 9 times out of 10 wasn't charged! I don't want to forget the adorable things our boys do on a daily basis! :)
Lately Corbin and Grayson have been really funny! The other day when we dropped Corbin off at daycare he was playing with tea party a little girl and I asked him what he was drinking he said "coffee!" Humm maybe I should make healthier choices in what to drink?!?!
Grayson is rolling from tummy to back now too! Our little guy is a rollie pollie! Yesterday when I picked up Grayson from school and he was sitting in the high chair and I started talking to him and he was started laughing hysterically! ;)
Grayson has also started to discover his mouth and all that goes in it! He is currently teething and everything goes in his mouth, his clothes, blankets, but mostly his hands! He also has discovered how to blow raspeberries and he loves making all kinds of CUTE noises with his mouth!
I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! I started him on rice cereal this weekend because he never seemed satisfied when eating. I think he really likes it!
Oh yes and if you didn't know Corbin apparently is translated to "Ohguway" in African, or at least Corbin thinks so! He calls himself Ohugway! Today we were at Target and I was getting him some shoes and he was like "Oh Ohguway's shoes!" Hehe Oh man hes cute! :) So excited because Jason ordered us a FLIP camcorder because I am sick of lugging around our camera and we can't take it out with us. So now I can just stick the Flip camera in my purse and take videos of our sweet boys whenever we want! We were getting to the point where we are just taking pictures because the video camera 9 times out of 10 wasn't charged! I don't want to forget the adorable things our boys do on a daily basis! :)
Lately Corbin and Grayson have been really funny! The other day when we dropped Corbin off at daycare he was playing with tea party a little girl and I asked him what he was drinking he said "coffee!" Humm maybe I should make healthier choices in what to drink?!?!
Grayson is rolling from tummy to back now too! Our little guy is a rollie pollie! Yesterday when I picked up Grayson from school and he was sitting in the high chair and I started talking to him and he was started laughing hysterically! ;)
Grayson has also started to discover his mouth and all that goes in it! He is currently teething and everything goes in his mouth, his clothes, blankets, but mostly his hands! He also has discovered how to blow raspeberries and he loves making all kinds of CUTE noises with his mouth!
I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! I started him on rice cereal this weekend because he never seemed satisfied when eating. I think he really likes it!
No comments:
Post a Comment