Corbin and his cousins riding the train at Barton Creek Mall! Its a cool train that is not on a track and it goes around an area of the mall. He loved it! :)
Corbin will be two and a half tomorrow! I cannot believe it! Time flies! ;) Man is this kid two and a half and has a mind of his own! :) Corbin started in his new classroom this week and really likes it! His teacher told me today that she has to hold his hand when they go outside or he will bolt! He does this to me EVERYTIME I pick him up from school and it started after we started bringing Grayson to Corbin's school. I am trying desperately to break the habit as its not easy to carry Grayson, lunchbox, diaper bag etc while trying to get Corbin to come with me. I walk off more times then I care to admit and he does NOT follow me. So frustrating! We have tried time outs, telling him he can watching his favorite show on my ipod in the car, etc but nothing has worked long term. So I still need to brainstorm on this and see what we can do. The other night he scared me really bad, we were at dinner with my parents because they were leaving to take Brenton to college in Kansas the next day and Corbin decided to almost run into the street in front of a truck. I was so scared that I told Jason to spank him (we don't really spank in our house because it just makes Corbin hit us back and does not work) but my mom and sister both got him away from street in time, said it was too late after the fact.
Our boy is so full of energy! Like me he cannot be stimulated when trying to sleep or nap because he won't go down if there is something fun he is missing out on.
I am quickly learning that Grayson is the same way and cannot have stimulation when its time to sleep because on the first day back at daycare he slept 30 MINUTES the WHOLE day! When I picked him up he looked like a zombie he didn't sleep well that night and woke up in the middle of the night. Grayson didn't like his routine being thrown off! He is starting to nap better now at school! Thank goodness because I was freaked!
Corbin has a new saying and says "OH MY GOODNESS!" So cute! He came up to me this morning and said "OH MY GOODNESS Mommy Grayson made a mess!" He had just dumped out a small basket of toys. I just died laughing!
No potty training on the horizon. I asked his teacher about it at school because they potty train in this class and she said to wait until he initiates and we have been working on it at home to work on it at school. Oh well in time!
We love you Corbin!
Our boy is so full of energy! Like me he cannot be stimulated when trying to sleep or nap because he won't go down if there is something fun he is missing out on.
I am quickly learning that Grayson is the same way and cannot have stimulation when its time to sleep because on the first day back at daycare he slept 30 MINUTES the WHOLE day! When I picked him up he looked like a zombie he didn't sleep well that night and woke up in the middle of the night. Grayson didn't like his routine being thrown off! He is starting to nap better now at school! Thank goodness because I was freaked!
Corbin has a new saying and says "OH MY GOODNESS!" So cute! He came up to me this morning and said "OH MY GOODNESS Mommy Grayson made a mess!" He had just dumped out a small basket of toys. I just died laughing!
No potty training on the horizon. I asked his teacher about it at school because they potty train in this class and she said to wait until he initiates and we have been working on it at home to work on it at school. Oh well in time!
We love you Corbin!
No comments:
Post a Comment