Thursday when I was getting ready to leave to pick up the boys Jason called and said someone was going to come look at the house between 6:15-7 so we had to hang out in my classroom. The boys especially Grayson LOVED it! He loved crawling around my entire room and playing with the wooden cars I have in my room!
I survived my first week teaching Pre-K! I really love it so far! Although it is hard to tell because I had four half days with my class...(the first week of school AISD does staggered start and a 1/3 of my class comes three days from 7:45-11:30 then Thursday the whole class comes half day. Friday the whole class comes again all day 7:45-2:00 like normal.) So my first three days I only had 3-4 children a day.
Now its back trying to balance school, home, and now keeping this house constantly clean! I am so tempted to take it off the market!
Now its back trying to balance school, home, and now keeping this house constantly clean! I am so tempted to take it off the market!

No comments:
Post a Comment