Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SPEED and walker?

This morning before school Corbin told Jason he wanted to watch Monster Trucks! I asked Jason what he was talking about? I guess one day while I was trying to get my classroom ready Jason had put the SPEED channel (its a little boys dream channel car racing, monster trucks, antique cars etc) on and Corbin watched Monster truck racing. So this morning Corbin got to watch Monster Trucks because it was on. He almost didn't want to leave the house because it was on!

While I was making lunches last night Jason said he saw Grayson let go of our ottoman and try to step towards our couch but then he fell. I kept my eye on him the rest of the night but he didn't try it again! I don't know if Mama is ready for a 9 month walker! ;) We are so proud of our Grayson he has such the best disposition! He is such a sweet, kind little boy who is ALWAYS smiling!! This morning on the way to school he was saying "DADA!" So cute!

1 comment:

Jason said...

God help us if Corbin ever wants to go to a monster truck rally when he's older...

I don't know if I'm quite ready to have Grayson start running around the house... I'm still getting used to seeing him fly across the room on all fours! :)