"Oguwin" is sadly gone!:( Much to my family and Jason and my dismay. Corbin has started calling himself "Corbin" starting last week. I was putting him in the car to go to school and he said something, I can't remember, "Corbin!" I am already starting to miss when he sees a letter C and used to say "look Mommy its a C for Oguwin!" The cute things that toddlers say! :) At least we have him calling himself "Oguwin" on video and so we can tell his girlfriends down the road how he called himself "Oguwin."
Love you Oguwin! Corbin has really "grown-up" with respect to going to bed lately. Its amazing what giving a child a book can do! The past few weeks letting him take a book to bed has been like night and day for Jason and I! We no longer have to endure hearing our child banging on the door and crying for us. Heartbreaking let me tell you. Corbin and Grayson now go to bed with no problems and Jason and I can enjoy each others company. That is if I stay up long enough to hang out with my hubby!
Love you Oguwin! Corbin has really "grown-up" with respect to going to bed lately. Its amazing what giving a child a book can do! The past few weeks letting him take a book to bed has been like night and day for Jason and I! We no longer have to endure hearing our child banging on the door and crying for us. Heartbreaking let me tell you. Corbin and Grayson now go to bed with no problems and Jason and I can enjoy each others company. That is if I stay up long enough to hang out with my hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment