Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our boys

Since I have neglected to post pictures of our sweet boys lately I decided to post some pictures from the last month or so. Nothing too exciting, just day to day life. I have been so busy teaching and planning I don't have a lot of time for picture taking and I may regret that later. Something I need to change!

Our sweet boy last night playing with Mommy! I would blow in his face and he would start hysterically laughing! I tried to get a picture of him smiling and laughing but couldn't!


Our day of attempted potty training! We haven't tried since! :(


Both of our boys have made this face! We have dubbed it the "jewish mother face." Not trying to be prejudice or whatever my mom-in-law is Jewish and she thinks its funny that we call it that! :)

Pulling up and crusing on furniture all the time now! :)


His shirt is wet from his sippy cup! :) He loves water!

No comments: