This afternoon I was spending time with just my Grayson and loving every minute I get to share with my kids one on one! Corbin and Jason were asleep. We went to Chez Zee today for brunch with Jason's mom because its her birthday and we ate WAY too much!
I was reading Grayson Counting Kisses, and I was kissing him when the Mommy in the story would kiss her daughter. On the last kiss, they count down from 10-1, Grayson leaned in and gave the baby in the story a kiss! I about died from cuteness and I was totally wishing I had that on video or a picture! I ran up to tell Jason who I am sure didn't love the fact that I woke him up to tell him the cute thing Grayson did! I love the little things my boys do! :)
Grayson is starting to cruise around our ottomans and pulling up every opportunity he gets! He is getting so vocal and will just "talk" to us and himself in the car and everywhere! He especially loves "talking" in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment