Monday, January 17, 2011

lately


Grayson is saying words all the time! He is learning new words everyday! The other day I let Kylie out and said "good girl" when she went to the bathroom and I hear Grayson say "Good girl!" He says nigh-nigh! When its time to go to bed! Last night when we were coming home from my inlaws, Grayson starts saying "yummy" in the car! I thought that was funny because he overate and ended up getting sick all over himself and me while we were there! Jason and I were gone part of the time running errands and getting a new kitchen faucet and so I don't know how much he had eaten while we were gone!:(

We had family watch the boys this weekend so we could go look at a granite slab! We are hoping to put the house back on the market on March 1st. We have a lot of cleaning once again to do. We are going to store a lot of out stuff at our parents houses. We are putting in granite with the hopes that our house will sell much quicker. I think it will because the countertop was ruined by our coffee maker pulling up the laminate counter and that might deter people if its broken. We are getting a new undermount sink and backsplash too for a really good deal! Its going to be ready sometime this week or next! So in the next few weeks we are going to clean our house like mad!

Off to make cookies with Corbin on our day off from school/work!

No comments: