
Jason drew this picture of an anime style Corbin! I love it! It is so cute! :) My hubs is super, incredibly talented!
This is what he wrote under the picture!
"My older son LOVES hot chocolate. Or as he prefers to take it - "cold, hot chocolate" (basically just chocolate milk). He turns 3 in a couple weeks, and I absolutely love this age. Seeing his face light up when he receives a mug of 'hot chocolate' is definitely priceless.
Also, he likes to wear his winter hats pushed down onto his ears to where they stick out.
It looks silly, but in an incredibly cute way!
"
It especially makes me happy because I am home with two sick boys right now! Corbin woke up yesterday with pink eye. I took half a day off yesterday and decided to take Grayson too! His eyes had been leaking green stuff which prompted Jason and I to think he had clogged tear ducts for about a week and a half. I am so glad I took him too! He had a REALLY bad double ear infection. Dr. Owens said that as nasty as it sounds his ear infection was leaking into his eyes. OMG totally grossed me out! His eyes are SOO much better even with only two doses of ogmentin.
This is what he wrote under the picture!
"My older son LOVES hot chocolate. Or as he prefers to take it - "cold, hot chocolate" (basically just chocolate milk). He turns 3 in a couple weeks, and I absolutely love this age. Seeing his face light up when he receives a mug of 'hot chocolate' is definitely priceless.
Also, he likes to wear his winter hats pushed down onto his ears to where they stick out.
It especially makes me happy because I am home with two sick boys right now! Corbin woke up yesterday with pink eye. I took half a day off yesterday and decided to take Grayson too! His eyes had been leaking green stuff which prompted Jason and I to think he had clogged tear ducts for about a week and a half. I am so glad I took him too! He had a REALLY bad double ear infection. Dr. Owens said that as nasty as it sounds his ear infection was leaking into his eyes. OMG totally grossed me out! His eyes are SOO much better even with only two doses of ogmentin.
No comments:
Post a Comment