Friday, September 2, 2011

8 years

On Sunday the 4th it will be 8 years to the day that the love of my life called me for the first time! I love September because its the month that I met and fell in love with Jason! He called me the 4th for the first time, went on our first date the 12th, and became we a couple the 16th. I knew I would marry him within that month.

I keep teasing Jason that I would have a million of his babies if my body (c-sections and my pre-eclampia like symptoms aren't good to me) and money allowed! I could seriously see myself a Michelle Duggar with a million kids! We make some pretty adorable kids, I am not biased or anything!!! :-)

As this move/unpacking is taking a toll on our lives I am reminded how much I rely on Jason to be my rock in times like this. Poor guy has had to do a lot of the unpacking because I get SO tired from working all day. The other night I went to bed at 7:45 because my back was so achy I thought I was getting the flu! Luckiy I think I am ok!

I love you Jason!!! I love that our boys have so much of you in them! They both have an insane love for art, the boys have loved doing art projects and coloring and Grayson goes around saying "cauwa" (color) all the time. He drags a magnadoodle around with him and says"cauwa!" There has also been a few mornings like this morning when we get to work a few minutes early and so I bring the boys to my classroom and Corbin rushes to the art center so he can get scissors and glue and color. I had replace a paper I had out for a student because he decided to make it his own and cut and color it. I love how Corbin can be very stubborn a trait I think he gets from you! (I was a fairly easy going child (Gray is like me in that respect unless he has to part with his 'cycle' and have it go "Night night in his carseat" for school and according to your mom you were difficult!)


No comments: