I had a very rare day to myself today! This does NOT happen often! The boys slept at Jason's dads house on Saturday night so Jason and I could try and do some more cleaning and organize our stuff. We have successfully moved stuff to the third bedroom. So basically out of sight out of mind! Its our junk room right now and not so organized but we told ourselves that we are going to set a goal to find places for everything during the weekends.I just keep telling myself this will get done eventually right?
Saturday night we went to the grocery store after we dropped the boys off. We had a glorious time not having screaming kids telling us they want that fruit/veggie etc. We saw a man with a baby who was "Helping" his daddy hold coffee while in his infant seat. I was telling him "how nice you have a helper! We have two helpers who are at their grandparents house." The man teased "why are you all on a date to the grocery store, you should be downtown?!" We were like yep your priorities change once you have kids! Besides going downtown is so beyond me right now! To be quite honest I didn't like it in college. I just went with friends to tag along! I hate smoky clubs where no one could hear me because my voice is the way it is.
I got up at 8:30 which never happens on the weekends. I vacuumed/mopped the whole house! Love having tile but its a pain to keep clean! Jason went to his dads house ot watch football with the boys. Then I got to cook/bake all day! Then I even got to watch a movie uninterrupted! So great! :) Mommy may need a day like this every once in a while! I missed our boys like crazy of course and I didn't get to see them until 7:00 last night. Corbin was already alseep because he didn't nap. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment