Monday, July 30, 2012

3 for 3- We are having a BOY!

      We are ecstatic to announce that we are having another boy! I was so incredibly nervous during the ultrasound just hoping our baby was developing normally, my heart was racing so fast.  We found out last Thursday after almost 2 months of waiting that they finally had an answer to the Maternti21 test results and there was no evidence of trisomy 13, 18, or 21. We knew that this wasn't a possibility for the baby anymore but at the first screen they indicated that could mean there was a heart problem or something if there was space between the NT fold. At the ultrasound once they said he was developing normally and his heart looked great , I finally could relax!  The baby was not shy about showing us his boy parts. Before the ultrasound tech told us what it was I could see a scrotum, she put the wand like looking up at his business and knew it was a boy! To be quite honest I was a little freaked out at the possibility of having a girl for some reason. I guess because all I know is how to raise boys! Jason and I are very attached to the boys name we picked out anyways. Its funny because my mom and sister were convinced it was a girl!  I honestly didn't care. I will say I was a tad disappointed at Corbin and Grayson's ultrasounds because I wanted a girl so badly. This time was so different.  It just seems so petty to worry about gender with all that has gone on this pregnancy.  That has really changed my outlook. Now looking back it seems so silly. I wouldn't trade our adorable sweet boys for the world.  Our boys currently fight over who can sit next to Mommy and snuggle with me and Jason a lot of times has to scoot over to make room for our sweet boys!  They are Momma's boys!!!

  We cannot wait to meet our new baby boy!!  We have his name picked out but cannot decide on a middle name yet! So we will announce it once we know his full name! Keep on growing baby!! We love you! Your brother's cannot wait to meet you!!!

Yesterday we went to brunch at Z'tejas for my parents 41st wedding anniversary.  While getting ready to go I heard Grayson getting into Jason's drawers. He picked out Jason's outfit!!!! Grayson was like "Mommy, Daddy needs pants!" I had to help him get Daddy some shorts but Grayson picked out his shirt! It was so cute!

We bought our new brother some presents. Grayson got him a Angel Dear lovey which are his favorite little blankets. I let the boys pick it out and they got him a puppy.  Corbin picked out a pacifier attached to a little longhorn toy. Corbin proudly took the picture with his newest brothers presents! :)
Here is a picture of Grayson's in-progress big boy room! We have since moved his bed so that one side is against the wall. We are having a bit of trouble sleeping all night long. He has woken up at like 2 or 3 am a few times  and screams for me from under his door.  We need to add decorations and Jason put up curtains over the weekend. It will come together eventually!

No comments: