Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bullet pointst



 The last few weeks in bullet points:

  • My sister and her girls were in town over the Fourth of the July and we had a great time! My nieces and the boys got along so well. They even introduced us to a new favorite children's book series  Pete the Cat. 
  • We went to Sea World with my family and it was amazing seeing the boys get so exctied to see all the shows and Corbin even went on a water roller coaster type ride. He did awesome, Jason and I were really nervous because we couldn't go on with him so he went with my parents and sister and their family. I couldn't go on ride of course and Jason didn't go because he is not a fan of heights.  Corbin loved it! ;)
  •  My sisters and I got to take my mom out for a much belated Mother's Day play at the Zach. We like to wait until my sister is town to go for a girls night plus my dad! :) We had a good time going to Z'tejas and to see the play Fully Committed. 
  • While my sister was in town we went to the mall to shop for her birthday. While there my child almost sent me into the biggest panic of my life.  We were about to go in the Gap and I went in with Grayson in the stroller and Corbin was with my sister and husband and her girls. The next thing I know I am saying "Where is Corbin?" He likes to hide in the clothes racks and stuff and so I gave Grayson to my mom and my brother and I started searching for Corbin.  It took a good 20 minutes and telling the employees what my child looked like to find him.  A girl found him in the baby Gap store which is attached to gap and gap kids. OMG I started bawling when they brought him to me. I told him how terrified I was that I thought someone had kidnapped him and that he was confined to the stroller the rest of the trip. Scariest moment thinking the worst when I cannot fine my child. 
  • THE DOCTORS OFFICE LITERALLY JUST CALLED AND SAID THEY NEED ANOTHER BLOOD SAMPLE BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH FETAL DNA IN THE 3 VIALS THEY TOOK! They are sending to another lab this go around and seeing if we can get results this time.

No comments: