Friday, August 15, 2008

Stand by me

As you can see Corbin really loves this box that I put all his toys into the other day. He is able to crawl right up to it and dump it out and pick any toy he wants. We have spent many mornings this week in our p.j's just playing with the toys in this box. (I don't know how we are going to be able to adjust to rushing around on Monday morning! Its only 8:45 a.m. and I could sleep for another 5 hours it seems! But Corbin has other plans!)



"Oh wow, do you see ALL my toys! YES playtime!"




Well last night Corbin decided to grab his toy box and proceeded to use it to help him stand up. Jason had to run and get the camera!

"I'm going to tackle this box!" HUH!

See Dad I am super strong!

No comments: