

Future Artist! :)
This morning after breakfast Corbin started to go upstairs to take a "sha" (his word for shower.) Our child is definitely like me... has a HUGE OCD cleanliness gene! I was never one of those kids in middle school who my parents had to remind me to shower... I ALWAYS took a shower... sometimes 2 a day!
Anyways, I quickly realized the reason he wanted to take a shower so badly this morning. Corbin saw Jason drawing on his computer and he wanted to be like Daddy and draw too. Corbin wanted to use his tub crayons in the shower. After we brought a not-so-happy Corbin downstairs I was searching for his crayola first markers. I have NO idea where we put them. So I found this chalkboard mat that my mom got Corbin for Christmas. This chalkboard mat is great! It is a place mat with sock monkeys on one side and a chalkboard mat on the other side. It rolls up really small and cleans off with just a baby wipe. He had a great time drawing with the mat! He even thought our black kitchen chairs needed some sprucing up and started putting chalk on them too!
Side note: Corbin has started to shake his head "no" in the past few weeks. This is bittersweet because now we know if he REALLY doesn't want something but it is a pain too because it is hard to figure out what he does want sometimes.
Last week I ordered Corbin's big boy bedding. It should be arriving this week! (don't know why this is underlined!) We are going to paint his room green like the bedspread. Jason is taking off next week and is going to paint Corbin's room. Last night we ordered Corbin's big boy bed and dresser. It won't be here for about four weeks. But after next week we will be on our way to getting Corbin's big boy room all taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment