This weekend we put Corbin in underwear for about an hour on Saturday and he did great sat on the potty, was dry etc. (We only did it for an hour because we had to go bc someone was coming to look at the house but then never came!) Then today we try it again. He was willing to sit on the toilet, then about an hour later still nothing he is still dry and then I go upstairs to do laundry and Jason is vacuuming and he brings Corbin upstairs and he had peed in his pants! I just told him it was ok and he is still learning! We change his pants then he goes #2 in his pants! Then he is starting to refuse to sit on the toilet by this point and will not even wear his Lighting McQueens because I tell him if he wears them he has to try to go pee pee. Then we have to do our weekly trip to the grocery store and when we get home he wants to wear his Mater underwear so I say ok great! He refuses again to sit on the toilet and ends up peeing in his pants again.
I know this kid is smart and is ready to start being potty trained! He has been staying dry for a few hours at a time and he is soo ready! If he weren't so darn stubborn and would just sit on the potty! I kept reminding him if he peed he would get a sucker! No sucker today! :( Let me just say its not going to be easy potty training while this freakin' house is on the market! I want to do the potty training where you stay home in underwear and t-shirt all weekend and just potty train! Not gonna happen with this house on the market at all!
In the mean time Grayson keeps crawling over to Corbin's potty and pulling himself up to it! Jason keeps teasing that he is going to potty train before his big brother! At this rate he just might!
I know this kid is smart and is ready to start being potty trained! He has been staying dry for a few hours at a time and he is soo ready! If he weren't so darn stubborn and would just sit on the potty! I kept reminding him if he peed he would get a sucker! No sucker today! :( Let me just say its not going to be easy potty training while this freakin' house is on the market! I want to do the potty training where you stay home in underwear and t-shirt all weekend and just potty train! Not gonna happen with this house on the market at all!
In the mean time Grayson keeps crawling over to Corbin's potty and pulling himself up to it! Jason keeps teasing that he is going to potty train before his big brother! At this rate he just might!
1 comment:
Connor is refusing to sit on the potty too. He screams "I not want to sit on the potty!" And there's nothing that can convince him to do it. I know he knows how to, but this is just something they have to do on their own time and not ours! Leave the house on! It will go soon! They were just being nice and letting you get settled into your work schedule!
Post a Comment