I wanted to compare pictures of Corbin and Grayson at about the same age. I keep hearing from Corbin's school how much Grayson looks like Corbin.
Our little guy starts daycare on Wednesday. I am not wanting to go back to work. I had to go to a meeting on Tuesday for a new student, with Grayson in tow which made for an interesting meeting, I had to keep standing up and bouncing with him because he would crying but there were all ladies and didn't care and understood my situation, and there were literally like 12 people there and like 6 of them were specialists! I really didn't have a lot of input because this student started in mid December so I have only met them twice. I apparently have a lot of 'fixing" to do for behavior once I get back. My students were able to sit and do circle time when I left and apparently they aren't now! Arg! My new sub though is wonderful!!! I am so fortunate! She is a retired teacher who taught for like 30 years in the district! Wow, I am just fortunate that once I have a stressful day I get to come home to all my boys!
Ok enough stressful stuff! On to my cute boys!
The first two pictures are Corbin at about 2 months. He of course barely had any hair at all! The boys have the same face shape and nose. I also think Grayson outweighs him at this point. I looked back through the blog because I started it when Corbin was 2 months and Corbin only weighed 12 lbs. Grayson is already 11 lbs. Corbin had a lot of trouble packing on the pounds. He would nurse a TON at night barely sleeping through the night and still had trouble gaining weight. Grayson however, only nurses like twice at night, usually around 1:00ish and 5:30. He sleeps really well! I am definitely getting more sleep with Grayson then Corbin ever let me!
Corbin always has had trouble sleeping! But the good news is he has started sleeping through the night at the ripe old age of 2!!! Ever since we have brought Grayson home, Corbin will cry in front of his door when we put him to bed but we noticed the other night after about 10 minutes he crawled into bed and fell asleep! This is great! I always felt so bad about him sleeping on the floor in front of his door. He did get to the point where I think he preferred it to sleeping in his bed. Luckily I think he now prefers his bed!
Our little guy starts daycare on Wednesday. I am not wanting to go back to work. I had to go to a meeting on Tuesday for a new student, with Grayson in tow which made for an interesting meeting, I had to keep standing up and bouncing with him because he would crying but there were all ladies and didn't care and understood my situation, and there were literally like 12 people there and like 6 of them were specialists! I really didn't have a lot of input because this student started in mid December so I have only met them twice. I apparently have a lot of 'fixing" to do for behavior once I get back. My students were able to sit and do circle time when I left and apparently they aren't now! Arg! My new sub though is wonderful!!! I am so fortunate! She is a retired teacher who taught for like 30 years in the district! Wow, I am just fortunate that once I have a stressful day I get to come home to all my boys!
Ok enough stressful stuff! On to my cute boys!
The first two pictures are Corbin at about 2 months. He of course barely had any hair at all! The boys have the same face shape and nose. I also think Grayson outweighs him at this point. I looked back through the blog because I started it when Corbin was 2 months and Corbin only weighed 12 lbs. Grayson is already 11 lbs. Corbin had a lot of trouble packing on the pounds. He would nurse a TON at night barely sleeping through the night and still had trouble gaining weight. Grayson however, only nurses like twice at night, usually around 1:00ish and 5:30. He sleeps really well! I am definitely getting more sleep with Grayson then Corbin ever let me!
Corbin always has had trouble sleeping! But the good news is he has started sleeping through the night at the ripe old age of 2!!! Ever since we have brought Grayson home, Corbin will cry in front of his door when we put him to bed but we noticed the other night after about 10 minutes he crawled into bed and fell asleep! This is great! I always felt so bad about him sleeping on the floor in front of his door. He did get to the point where I think he preferred it to sleeping in his bed. Luckily I think he now prefers his bed!



I think our sweet boy is going to have BLUE EYES!! We always tease that the Ziaja genes are strong and that the Talbott genes are whitebread! I think he is going to have my color eyes!Grayson was smiling a ton when I took these pictures but I couldn't catch one, stupid Iphone taking forever to take pictures! The outfit his is wearing is a 6 months, but in his defense Polo runs SMALL! It really fits like a 3 month outfit. Corbin wore it at this age too!
We had to make another trip to see Dr. Owens this week because Grayson I think got what Corbin had. I noticed Monday he was SUPER wheezy and had a bad cough. His poor cough has triggered that horrid gag reflex and he has spit up his whole meal a few times! Last night we had to take off the swing cover and wash it because he soaked himself and the seat really badly. Poor baby. Dr. Owens took an RSV swab and thankfully he doesn't have it! She said hopefully it won't last long and told me to get some over the counter meds. We are going for his 2 month check up on Tuesday so hopefully he will be better than.
I took the boys on a walk on Thursday and I think I overdid it. When I got home my c-section scar was hurting and sore on the right side. (The skin tucks in a bit on that side, second time around the scar isn't a perfect straight neat line anymore.) It scared me! I was scared it was tearing or something. I think I pulled the scar tissue or something when I was trudging up these two huge hills in our neighborhood while pushing a heavy stroller! It feels a lot better now thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment