Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doctor Update


First off we left the doctors office with a TON of prescriptions!

Grayson didn't have any thrush in his mouth but Dr. Owens is treating his mouth because she said it sounds like I have thrush. He also had a yeasty diaper rash. Corbin also had to have an albuteral nebulizer treatment in the office and we rented a machine. Oh lord the nurse told me several times I had my hands full! The boys weren't too bad but Corbin was super hyper as is usually what happens when you give a child albuteral. Well its not so fun trying to hold an almost 2 year old in your lap and hold this mask over his mouth and nose while he is thrashing around. The whole time he was trying to get down and crying acting like he is possessed! I was worn out but remained calm and tried to keep the mask on his face. I think I inhaled some of the albuteral too! Thank goodness Grayson slept the entire time Corbin was doing this.

I can't wait until Jason gets home so he can help me give the next albuteral treatment!

We left the office with the nurse helping us out to the car! Grayson's freakin' car seat is so cute but SOOO HEAVY! (If we have a third child, our car seat will hopefully have reached the 5 year limit and I am getting a lighter one! Its hard when you pick them out when pregnant b/c hello you don't have a baby to test it out on to see how heavy it will be once a baby is in it!)And I had to hold Corbin's hand and she helped by carrying out the neublizer machine.

I hardly ever get the car seat out of the car when I am out by myself with Corbin and Grayson. Its easier for me to have Corbin hold my hand and I put Grayson in his carrier. If I have to chase after Corbin like I did today, he walked past his door and almost out past our parking spot to the street and I had to put Grayson down and RUN! Scared me to death! He went into the street last night after I took the boys on a walk in our stroller with Corbin's new toddler seat attached to our Valco stroller. Thank god we live on a non busy street.

In other news the boys got weighed with their clothes on and Corbin weighs 24 lbs 14 oz and Grayson weighs 11 lbs 4 oz! Wow our little Grayson is a porker! :)

No comments: