Today I have to take both boys to the doctor today. Corbin had a 102 fever last night and has been wheezing and has had a runny nose and cough. Grayson is going because I think I gave or got thrush from him. I called Dr. K's office because we both have to be treated or else we can keep passing it back and forth to each other. I can't wait to this to be gone and the painful nursing sessions to stop! Hopefully we can get this under control soon!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Thrush
Today I have to take both boys to the doctor today. Corbin had a 102 fever last night and has been wheezing and has had a runny nose and cough. Grayson is going because I think I gave or got thrush from him. I called Dr. K's office because we both have to be treated or else we can keep passing it back and forth to each other. I can't wait to this to be gone and the painful nursing sessions to stop! Hopefully we can get this under control soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment