Our little guy is 9 weeks old today! I took this picture today when we got home from the doctor!This morning Grayson and I went for his two month doctors appointment. Everything was great! He weighs 11 lbs 5 oz and is in the 25-50 th percentile for weight. He is in the 10-25th percentile for height at 21 and 7/8 in. Dr. Owens checked his lungs and said they sounded much better from last week!
Poor guy had to get two shots but he did so well! He barely cried and I held him and nursed him afterward so he was happier!
I hope he transitions well to daycare tomorrow. I said it with Corbin and I am saying it with Grayson, I just WISH I was able to strap Grayson in my carrier and go to work! I am going to miss him so much! He has really started showing his personality and is smiling and cooing SOOO much! He is
really ticklish on his face! Jason, Corbin, and Grayson are so
ticklish!
I also hope my transition back to work goes smoothly! Our pediatrician recommended I pump three times while at work so my milk supply doesn't tank! I hope I am able to find time to do that. I will pump once during my planning period so that shouldn't matter but I am going to need to find one more time where I am able to do that. Ok I am off to get things ready for tomorrow, clothes picked out for the boys and I, lunches made etc. Sigh, I am REALLY going to miss taking Corbin to daycare whenever I want to in the morning and not having to rush to get myself and the boys ready to get out the door by 7 am. I am really going to miss keeping Corbin home whenever I wanted just to have a fun day with Mommy and Grayson!
Wish me luck! I am a bit nervous to go back especially with my new high maintenance student!
No comments:
Post a Comment