Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 weeks

I went to my 6 week post-partum check up and everything was great! Dr. K told me that I need to take the blood pressure medicine for another month and then I should be ok. I don't have to go to his office for a whole YEAR! I don't know what I will do, its like losing family because you see them every month for a whole 9 months!?

Weight loss update: I lost a pound so now I am 114lbs. I am thinking I want to lose about 10lbs. I think 105ish is a good weight. I was doing my Dance with Julianne cardio ballroom video (yes I know your probably rolling your eyes but I saw the commercial and had to have it. I told Jason that I need some of those Booty shorts to get me motivated to lose the weight!) on Sunday and Corbin started trying to do the dance moves too! So cute! Let me just tell you I was kind of embarrassed to do this video workout with my family watching! I was on the dance team in college and did dance classes throughout my childhood but I felt like I had never danced before. I am VERY rusty!

Now to leave this post on a positive note! Pictures from this past week!

Attempted shot of both the boys together! Can you tell it was the night of the National BCS game? Yes we won't talk about it! Jason left the room after the first quarter!


Daddy and his Grayson! So sweet! love it!
Attempting to get a picture of me with my boys! Corbin wanted to go play with his CARS!


Haha this is what I look like a lot lately! No makeup and comfy clothes! Maybe its a good thing I am going back to work?! Jason may actually think his wife looks cute and attempts to look nice!

On our way to Mimi's house on Saturday! Corbin wanted his "Eyes"(what he calls sunglasses) because it was so sunny!

My baby is 7 weeks old today!

This is how my 7 week old spends his days. He is most happy being with Mommy in his Beco butterfly carrier! If he isn't in the carrier he will wake up immediately and start CRYING and won't stop! I keep telling him he is going to have to man up. He has two weeks from tomorrow to do this because that is when I go back to work. Oh man the first few days at daycare are going to be hard on my little one!


No comments: