Last night Jason told me some news that may be detrimental to buying this house. He said the appraisal came back $10,000 less than what final offer price was. If the sellers do not lower their price to the appraisal value we will have to walk away. We are not going into a house where we are already not making any money. This all happens a week before we are supposed to close! Are you kidding me?! We are STILL waiting to hear from our Realtor.
This just sucks! Seriously, we were going to look at paint this weekend. We've already set a moving date for the 27th. We have started to envision ourselves in this house! I guess its all not final until we sign the papers at closing! UGH! We thought we were done looking at houses! I am terrified we are going to have to start looking at houses all over again!
Anyone who really knows me, knows that I am definitely a glass half empty kinda girl. So of course I am expecting the worst! We looked at houses online again last night in case this all falls through and its the same stuff we already have seen for the past few months.
Please let this all work out!
No comments:
Post a Comment