Sunday, August 7, 2011

thoughts


Jason and I are still in shock we aren't moving in a few weeks. The people were supposed to move out in a week and a half! They are CRAZY for not relenting on the house price. No lender is going to give a mortgage for $10,000 or more over appraisal value its way too risky!

We signed the papers to terminate the contract and get our earnest money back. Thank goodness our relator figured out that yesterday, not today, was the last day we could get out of the contract. Thank goodness we figured this all out in time.

My mom offered to watch Grayson last night so Jason and I could go on a date. Gray had a great time going to church with my parents and was dancing and tried to sing all the songs! :) (random: He is starting to love Star Wars too and if he sees a picture of Star Wars etc he screams "star wars" in this really low kinda scary voice!) Jason and I went to my favorite restaurant in the Domain: North! It was yummy as usual and we even got a dessert because we just needed it! :) It was great to spend time with Jason and just discuss what we want to do next. We came home for a bit and then went to see Captian America with my brothers, Brenton and Sutton. Good movie by the way! It was nice to spend time with them too, because they are both going back to school soon.
(Hehe Gray just brought me Tuck the Turtle from the Wonder Pets and said Ming Ming (Ming Ming is the duck.) He can sing the Wonder Pets song! He was just singing it! Love it! :) SO cute!

I guess this all is a blessing in disguise. What if we hadn't of found this out until today? We would have lost a great deal of money and had to proceed! I also was getting highly stressed about having to go back to work and moving all at the same time. So now once we do move soon I will be a LOT more settled in work and my new class and can move with out as much stress.

Can I tell you how much I have loved just spending one on one time with Grayson this weekend?! When we got home from the movie I went to check on him and he had a dirty diaper so after I changed him he got to sleep in bed with us for a while! We haven't done that with him since he slept in his bed at 6 months old! I loved snuggling our baby! :) He also slept until 8 am today which my boys don't do! His internal clock wakes him up at 6:30 and he wakes up his brother. Yesterday morning he got in bed with us and Jason's did something funny and Grayson hysterically laughed for a few minutes and we loved it!


No comments: