Well yesterday Jason called and said the sellers broker was trying to fight for our earnest money. They were not entitled to it since we terminated the contract on time. So we finally told them a price we felt comfortable with take it or leave it. The sellers had already had a house they were going to rent so they were kind of stuck. Jason told me this morning that they accept the price we had come up with and felt comfortable with.
We are moving! Fingers crossed all goes well! :) We close on the 22nd! Yes, you Austin teachers know thats the first day of school! EEK! Luckily as a pre-k teacher the kids only come for half day the first 4 days of school.
The boys and I started back at work/preschool, (as Corbin calls it) today. I had to come in and register pre-k students and am going to work on my classroom as well the next two days. Corbin was so excited to be in the Busy Bee's classroom and he is thrilled because he is potty trained. He feels like a big boy now! :) Grayson was a little upset, he is in the same room as last year, and kept looking for "Michael." I miss our boys a lot and have to stay until 6 tonight because its pre-k late registration night. My mom just called me because she picked them up for me and said the boys had a great day! What a relief!
Corbin and I made homemade soft pretzels last night that were devoured in less than an hour! Everyone in my family loved them! I also made an amazing quesadilla, (summer succotash quesadillas with Mmmm sauce, it was soo Mmmm!) from the Peas and Thank you blog. I also bought her new cookbook recently and that's where I got the pretzel recipe a few other recipes we have enjoyed lately! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment