Saturday, August 13, 2011

done with the drama?



Well yesterday after so much drama the past few weeks the people signed the papers. We are now closing the 23rd. Hopefully this is a done deal and they won't come back and try and screw us over again!

In happier news the boys and I had a GREAT time at the jumpy gym! I don't think our boys are afraid of heights like daddy is because they both climed up and went down a 20 ft slide. Grayson even went down by himself after he went with me a few times! Yay maybe my sons will share my love of roller coasters! I was sad to learn that the love of my life doesn't share this passion! :(

Grayson has been very clingy to me when I've dropped him off at school! When I try to put him down he clings to me like a monkey and won't let go! On Thursday we were trying to walk into his room and he grabbed the door jam and held onto it for dear life! I had to pry his little fingers off! He did NOT want to go to school! :) It was super funny!

Corbin has had a fabulous few days at school! He has had a great time getting to know his new teacher and play with his friends that he has missed all summer! He even made a cool robot that I got to take a picture of!

BTW thanks Mama Pea for two more amazing recipes! I made blackberry cinnamon rolls (Corbin didn't want to eat these, but Grayson had three helpings this morning!) and chocolate banana millet muffins (Corby opted for one of these muffins for breakfast this morning) which the boys loved!

No comments: