Yesterday during nap time Corbin discovered how to get out of his toddler bed! I was in the bathroom and Jason brought Corbin in. I asked if he had been too upset to go to bed to which Jason replied "he was behind the door crying!" Oh dear! Hey I think a week and a half in his toddler bed without getting out is pretty impressive! I was so worried about him going to bed last night thinking he was going to get out and Jason and I would have to go in there a million times and put him back to bed. However, while I was reading him books he was SOO tired and he barely cried when left and fell right to sleep! Jason and I were able to have some popcorn and snuggle on the couch watching a movie! (Popcorn is certainly a luxury around here because I will not let Corbin have popcorn for a long time. So we have to eat it after he goes to bed.)
The good news is that Corbin likes his new room! :) He brought his ball in there and we played "soccer' in his room and he loves just going in there and playing! I was singing the "wheels on the bus" in his room and Corbin LOVES it! They did the song during his swimming lessons and he loves the wiper part and he says "swish, swish, swish!" He was imitating all my actions! We hope when we get his room all put together we are going to make our "study" into a playroom for the kids. We will just have to do some major cleaning for that to happen, complete with a ton of trips to Goodwill.
Today we have Corbin's 18 month doctors appointment! I can't wait to see how much our sweet boy has grown!:) Good thing Daddy is coming because I think Corbin gets some shots today!
Since I use the blog as a memory book for Corbin I had to add the cute thing Corbin does lately. If I am talking to Corbin and asking him if he wants a snack or to go take a shower or something he will say "Ummm" like he has to think about it before making a decision! I love it! Its hilarious!
The good news is that Corbin likes his new room! :) He brought his ball in there and we played "soccer' in his room and he loves just going in there and playing! I was singing the "wheels on the bus" in his room and Corbin LOVES it! They did the song during his swimming lessons and he loves the wiper part and he says "swish, swish, swish!" He was imitating all my actions! We hope when we get his room all put together we are going to make our "study" into a playroom for the kids. We will just have to do some major cleaning for that to happen, complete with a ton of trips to Goodwill.
Today we have Corbin's 18 month doctors appointment! I can't wait to see how much our sweet boy has grown!:) Good thing Daddy is coming because I think Corbin gets some shots today!
Since I use the blog as a memory book for Corbin I had to add the cute thing Corbin does lately. If I am talking to Corbin and asking him if he wants a snack or to go take a shower or something he will say "Ummm" like he has to think about it before making a decision! I love it! Its hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment