Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gestational Diabetes test

Good news! The nurse from Dr. Kuhlmann's office called and said I did great on my glucose test! No Gestational diatestes! I had been SO worried I had a dream the other night I hadn't past the test, guess I was wrong! Dr. Kulhmann said everything looked great and to come back in four weeks!

My sister texted today and said that my mom was coming home from Costa Rica early (my parents and brothers went last Sunday and were coming back the 19th) because she was hurt. So I was freaking out and quickly tried to call her but she didn't answer. So I called my sister Carrie hoping she had talked to Merritt. Carrie said that my dad had been driving an ATV and my Mom had hurt her leg. I just talked to Merritt a few minutes ago and she had talked to my mom and I guess my Dad was driving like a manic and my mom had flown off. Thank God my mom is ok. I hate ATV's, my sister-in-law, who is in high school, had a friend who had an accident had died when riding one.

On a more postive note yesturday morning after getting my work keys, we went by Corbin's daycare. I wanted to take him to his new class to meet his teachers and to feel more comfortable with him transitioning to his new class. While we were there Corbin played the entire time! While we were talking to his teachers, Laura and Liz, we were also watching Corbin with the other kids. A boy, who looked like he was 2, (ALL the kids are A LOT bigger than Corbin) pushed/shoved Corbin. Corbin immediatly said "NO" and shook his head! We were so proud that he knew that pushing was wrong! Now lets just hope he doesn't pick up any bad habits!


No comments: